This Deliverable describes the methodologies applied to compute carbon footprint and short-lived climate forcers emissions using driving forces data gathered within I-CHANGE Living Labs (LLs) activities (WP2, e.g. Task 2.2.1 “Constructing the local implementation plans” and Task 3.4 “Citizen science experiments in the LLs”) and traffic numerical simulations conducted as part of Task 3.1 of the project (“ Exploring behavioral changes through numerical simulations”, described in Deliverable 3.1 “Prototype of fully integrated behavioral simulator”).
More specifically, this deliverable provides information on the following major aspects:
- The available data at local LL level and Task 3.1 numerical outputs utilized as input for carbon footprint modelling and pollutants emissions.
- The methodology used for calculation of Carbon footprint, other climate forcers and air pollutants modelling.
- The results of the application of the methodology to LLs case studies.
- The retrieval of official data about overall source of emissions and air quality in the areas of interest.
- The E2 GovCmty model personalization.
In case you are interested to learn more about the report, please send an email to email@example.com.